Deadline for Application: December 1st
At the time of matriculation to the fellowship, you are expected to have completed an accredited Radiology residency and to be an ACR Board Certified Radiologist. Please see below for specific materials needed with your application.
Please submit the following:
- Fellowship Application Form
- Personal Statement. Please tell us your career goals and personal interests.
- Three Letters of Recommendation (including one from your Program Director)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Copy of Dean's Letter
- Copy of USMLE/LMCC transcript
- Copy of medical school diploma
- State (check) preference for your focused area:
CT ____, US_____, MRI _____
Please send all application materials to:
- Lorene Romine, MD
Program Director, Body Imaging Fellowship
Attn: Brenda Guzman
UCSD Medical Center
Department of Radiology
200 West Arbor Drive
Mail Code: 8756
San Diego, CA 92103
Your completed file will be reviewed and you will be contacted about the possibility of a personal interview.
If you have any questions about the status of your application, please call Brenda Guzman at: 619-543-6641.